Embroidery (monogram) can be added on the products upon request and are sewed on with an industrial sewing machine that has been manufactured specifically for embroidering.
As an additional service, you can order embroidery for a bath towel or a bath robe, for example, for a cost of EUR 12. Typical embroideries include a person’s first name or nickname, congratulations or a title.
We will do the embroidery by using a thread in a subtle colour that fits the colours of the product but also clearly stands out. If you would like the embroidery to be done in a specific colour, you can let us know by following the instructions below.
The embroidery will be made in cursive or print letters. We will choose the style based on which type of text is more suitable and looks better on the product in question. If you would like to request a text style, you can do so by following the instructions below.
The embroidery is usually done:
- “on top of where the heart is” on bath robes
- the right–hand bottom corner on bath towels
- on the pocket on kilts and wrap towels
When ordering products with embroidery:
- When adding the product in the shopping basket, click on “EMBROIDERY” and choose “Yes”
- At the checkout, write the desired embroidery text on the bottom of the form in the “ORDER COMMENTS (OPTIONAL)” field, for example: “embroidery: Matti 50”
- You can use the same field to let us know if you would like the embroidery to be done in a specific colour or if you would like to choose the style of text (cursive or print letters)
- If there are several products in your shopping basket that you would like to add embroidery to, use the comment field to clearly indicate which embroidery should be added and to which product.
- Please note that products with embroidery cannot be returned. Therefore, pay extra attention when placing your order -> we are more than happy to help if you need assistance choosing the right bath robe size, for example.
If anything is unclear about the order details, we will contact you.